"Vendor"/"Seller"/”Affiliate” shall mean the person or any legal entity who offers for sale, sells the products or services on https://instant-genie.com/ . "Customer" / "Buyer" shall mean the person or any legal entity who accepts the offer for sale on site by placing an order for and or purchasing any products offered for sale on the site. "User"/ "You" means and includes you and/or any person or an entity including Vendor/Seller/Affiliate using or accessing the services provided on this Site.
As part of the registration process on the Site, Instant-Genie may collect the following personally identifiable information about you: Name including first and last name, email address, mobile phone number and contact details, Postal code, Demographic profile (like your age, gender, occupation, education, address etc.) and information about the pages on the site you visit/access, the links you click on the site, the number of times you access the page and any such browsing information.
You represent and warrant that you are competent and eligible to enter into a legally binding agreement and have the requisite authority to bind the other party to this Agreement. You shall not use this Site if you are not competent to contract under the applicable laws, rules and regulations.
LICENSE AND SITE ACCESS
Instant-Genie grants you a limited sub-license to access and make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of Instant-Genie. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of Instant-Genie. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of the Site or of Instant-Genie and its affiliates without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing the Site’s or Instant-Genie name or trademarks without the express written consent of Instant-Genie. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by Instant-Genie.
ACCOUNT & REGISTRATIONS OBLIGATIONS
All shoppers have to register and login for placing orders on the Site. You have to keep your account and registration details current and correct for communications related to your purchases from the site. By agreeing to the terms and conditions, the shopper agrees to receive promotional communication and newsletters upon registration. The customer can opt out either by unsubscribing in "My Account" or by contacting the customer service.
Either User/ You or NBL may terminate the agreement at any time, with or without cause. However, NBL reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the products and services offered on the site or any portion thereof at any time, without notice.
MODIFICATION OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
NBL may at any time modify the terms and conditions contained on the Site without any prior notification to you. You can access the latest version of the Terms and Conditions at any given time. You should regularly review the Terms and Conditions. In the event the modified Terms and Conditions are not acceptable to you, you should discontinue using the site. However, if you continue to use the site you agree to accept and abide by the modified Terms and Conditions.
ONLINE SHOPPING PLATFORM
You further agree and undertake that you are accessing the services available on this Site and transacting at your sole risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this Site. NBL accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties. The address at which delivery of the product ordered by you are to be made should be correct and proper in all respects. After the receipt of payment the Buyer/ cash on delivery as the case may be, NBL shall arrange for the delivery of the product to the recipient at the shipping address provided by the Buyer. Any and all orders placed by you on this Site are a firm commitment to purchase and you are obligated to complete the transaction and not contest it in any way. Before placing an order you are advised to check the product description carefully. By placing an order for a product you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item's description.
Product prices listed on the website are current. While every care has been taken to label the products accurately, errors in data entry and upgradation may occur. NBL reserves the right to cancel the order in case a transaction has been made where the price indicated was not the correct price. In the rare event that happens, we will give a full refund of all money received from the customer. Prices are subject to change without advance notice. All prices on this web site are given in Indian Rupees. For international cards used on the site, the banks applicable exchange rate and charges will apply. We have no jurisdiction on this and any disputes or queries on exchange rates and bank charges need to be directed to the bank or institution that issued your card or payment instrument. All orders are acknowledged at current pricing. We will bill at price in effect at the time of receipt of money and raising of an invoice. Some products which are listed on the web stores such as fresh fruits and vegetables are products where prices change on a daily basis. You will be billed the prices prevalent during the invoicing of the products. However, for the products such as fresh fruits and vegetables, differential amount due to differential weight shall be adjusted in the customer invoice copy on delivery. Our products are liable for taxes, as applicable in India.
OUT OF STOCK SITUATIONS
Our endeavour is to ensure that all products listed on the site are available in stock for despatch to the buyer. However in case this is not available for any reason, we will contact you within 2 business days and give you the option to exchange or cancel the order based on your convenience.
The following modes of payments are available:
- Credit Cards - Master Card, Visa, Diners
- Debit Cards - Master Card, Visa, Maestro and Rupay
- Netbanking/Direct Debit payments from select banks in India. A full list is available at the time of Check Out and prior to making payments for purchases
- Cash On Delivery. As per the government ruling we shall not be accepting any 500 and 1000 rupees notes for CoD orders till further notice.
- Card on Delivery As prescribed by the financial institutions issuing the credit or debit cards affiliated with Visa and MasterCard you will required to submit your 16-digit credit card number, card expiry date and 3-digit CVV number (usually on the reverse of the card) when you make your online transaction using your Credit or Debit card. You should also have enrolled your Credit Card with VBV (Verified by Visa) or MSC (MasterCard Secure Code) to complete the transaction. Your credit card or debit card statements will reflect Net Distribution Services Private Limited. In case of third party statements including bank and credit card statements the merchant name may appear in an abbreviated format. To place an order you will need to complete the transaction on the website. This may or may not be assisted with a phone call with the customer service representative. By placing an order on the site or on phone, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions and payment policy published in the appropriate section of the website or affiliated websites where specifically referred to such affiliated websites. After you have made your selection and added products to your shopping cart, you will need to proceed to the checkout section. In this section you will be asked for address and other contact information as well as payment related information Once the payment transaction has been successfully completed, your order will be processed on receipt of the funds from the bank or Credit Card Company. It is at this stage that the sale is said to be complete. Thereafter your products will be shipped based on product availability and completion of logistics operations related to the same.
Transactions on the website are protected by SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) and Secure Data Encryption using a 1024-bit process. Any information you enter when transacting with the web store is sent in a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) session and is encrypted to protect you against unintentional disclosure to third parties. This is an assurance that it follows the best security practices adopted by major online vendors where all payments are processed in real-time for your security and immediate peace of mind. Credit card and Debit card information is not stored by us and is not taken by us. This information is taken directly by the payment gateway provided who is authorized and is compliant with the regulations and requirements of various banks and institutions and payment franchisees that it is associated with.
SUSPENSION DUE TO NON-COMPLACENCE OF AGREEMENT
Notwithstanding other legal remedies that may be available to NBL, NBL may in its sole discretion limit User activity by immediately removing User listing either temporarily or indefinitely or suspend or terminate User membership, and/or refuse to provide User with access to the Site.
- If the User is in breach any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement;
- If the User has provided wrong, inaccurate, incomplete or incorrect initiation;
- If your actions may cause any harm, damage or loss to the other Users or NBL
User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless NBL, its employees, directors, officers, agents and their successors and assigns and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including attorney's fees, caused by or arising out of claims based upon the use of User's actions or in actions, including but not limited to any warranties, representations or undertakings or in relation to the non-fulfilment of any of its obligations under this Agreement or arising out of the User's infringement of any applicable laws, regulations including but not limited to Intellectual Property Rights, payment of statutory dues and taxes, claim of libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, loss of service by other subscribers and infringement of intellectual property or other rights. This clause shall survive the expiry or termination of this Agreement.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
This website is created and controlled by , India and the laws of India shall apply. This agreement is governed and construed in accordance with the Laws of India. You hereby irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in , India, in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the NBL Site. Use of the NBL Site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph. You agree to indemnify and hold NBL, its subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers and employees, harmless any claim, demand, or damage, including reasonable attorneys' fees, asserted by any third party due to or arising out of your use of or conduct on the NBL Site.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
NBL and other names, graphics, logos, and icons identifying NBL or its products or services are the proprietary marks of NBL. These IPR’s may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not offered by NBL, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits NBL. All other trademarks not owned by NBL that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners.
NBL welcomes your comments about your experiences shopping with us and your suggestions about how to improve this site. Any comments, ideas, suggestions, initiation, or any other content you contribute to NBL or this site (including the name you submit with any content) will be deemed to include a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, nonexclusive right and license for NBL to adopt, publish, reproduce, disseminate, transmit, distribute, copy, use, create derivative works , display worldwide, or act on such content, without additional approval or consideration, in any , media, or technology now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in such content, and you waive any claim to the contrary. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you contribute to this site and that use of your content by NBL will not infringe upon or violate the rights of any third party.
SHIPMENT OF PRODUCTS
We take no responsibility for goods signed by an alternative person other than the person ordering the product at the address indicated at the time of the order. Since the transactions are authorised by the card holder, we do not take responsibility for incorrect addresses provided at the time of placing the order The delivery will NOT be redirected / redelivered to any other address in any circumstance. The selected product will be delivered only in the city it is mentioned as “available” on this Site. NBL shall not be held responsible for damage of products after delivery. NBL will contact the customer on the first time & confirm the date, time & address of delivery. If the delivery fails due to following reasons, NBL will contact the customer 2nd time to deliver goods & levy delivery charges for the second attempt. In case the customer refuses to pay the second time delivery charges, NBL will refund the entire order money to the Customer.
- Delivery not done due to wrong address.
- Recipient not available.
- Premises locked.
In case of floods/ Heavy Rains/ National Bandh we reserve the right to reschedule the delivery for another date. in case the product is not delivered due to any of the above reasons, we will inform you about the same. All claims for shortages or damages must be reported to customer service on the day of delivery through the contact us page on the web store. Also the said shortage of goods needs be highlighted and signed on the delivery challan copy and returned to the delivery person.
Shipping and handling rates may vary based on product, packaging, size, volume, type and other considerations. The shipping and handling charges are given at the time of check out and consumers will know about this before making payments.
CANCELLATION BY SITE / CUSTOMER
You as a customer can cancel your order anytime up to the cut-off time of the slot for which you have placed an order by calling our customer service. In such a case we will refund any payments already made by you for the order. If we suspect any fraudulent transaction by any customer or any transaction which defies the terms & conditions of using the website, we at our sole discretion could cancel such orders. We will maintain a negative list of all fraudulent transactions and customers and would deny access to them or cancel any orders placed by them.
RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
You may return a product brought from us in case of damage or defect within 7 days of purchase for non-perishable products and within 2 days of purchase for perishable products. The return and exchange shall be in the form credit note only and there would be no refund of cash. The date of purchase is printed on the receipt. However, after the period of 7 days for non-perishable product and 2 days for perishable products from the purchase date, we cannot offer you a return & exchange.
YOU AGREE AND CONFIRM
- That in the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address or any other wrong information) any extra cost incurred by Instant-Genie for redelivery shall be claimed from you.
- That you will use the services provided by the Site, its affiliates, consultants and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only and comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using and transacting on the Site.
- You will provide authentic and true information in all instances where such information is requested of you. Instant-Genie reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. If upon confirmation your details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), it has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar you from using the Services and / or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever. You authorise Paramore Technologies Private Limited to contact you for any transactional purposes related to your order/account.
- That you are accessing the services available on this Site and transacting at your sole risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this Site.
- That the address at which delivery of the product ordered by you is to be made will be correct and proper in all respects.
- That before placing an order you will check the product description carefully. By placing an order for a product you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item's description.
YOU MAY NOT USE THE SITE FOR ANY OF THE FOLLOWING PURPOSES:
- Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
- Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence or results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
- Gaining unauthorized access to other computer systems.
- Interfering with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Site.
- Breaching any applicable laws;
- interfering or disrupting networks or web sites connected to the Site.
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
MODIFICATION OF TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SERVICE:
Instant-Genie may at any time modify the Terms & Conditions of Use of the Website without any prior notification to you. You can access the latest version of these Terms & Conditions at any given time on the Site. You should regularly review the Terms & Conditions on the Site. In the event the modified Terms & Conditions is not acceptable to you, you should discontinue using the Service. However, if you continue to use the Service you shall be deemed to have agreed to accept and abide by the modified Terms & Conditions of Use of this Site
You understand that by using this Site or any services provided on the Site, you may encounter Content that may be deemed by some to be offensive, indecent, or objectionable, which Content may or may not be identified as such. You agree to use the Site and any service at your sole risk and that to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, Instant-Genie and its affiliates shall have no liability to you for Content that may be deemed offensive, indecent, or objectionable to you.
The refund or exchange shall be subject to inspection and in case it is not approved, then no refund & exchange shall be initiated.
The Product must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
The credit note cannot be exchanged or extended beyond the validity mentioned on it.
We may change our Return & Exchange policy from time to time.
"We as a Retailer shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time". Thank you for visiting https://instant-genie.com/ .
RIGHT TO CONTRACT
User understands and represents that she is competent to contract in accordance with the Indian laws and shall provide correct and genuine information while placing an order on the Website
In the event the website diverts the User to some other website (such as payment gateway and/or website of a financial institution for online payment), it shall be the responsibility of the User to comply with the instructions stated on such website and use the said website only for the purposes explicitly permitted therein. NBL does not warranty performance or quality of such connected website and shall not be responsible for dis-satisfactory experience of the User, deficiency or defect in any services or product of such website or any act, omission, failure or error of such connected website or the entity owning / managing such website. The User will be required to interact with such a connected website on its own.
Email id: email@example.com